You don’t have to live in PA to take advantage of this program, just ski/ride PA!
THE 4TH AND 5TH GRADE SNOWPASS PROGRAM HELPED NEARLY 10,000 KIDS GET ON THE SLOPES OF PENNSYLVANIA LAST YEAR!
Why a 4th & 5th Grade Snowpass Program?
To introduce 4th & 5th graders to the sports of skiing and snowboarding. Also, to remind families that spending time on the mountains is a healthy and FUN family activity.
Why Fourth & Fifth Grade?
This is a great age for children to learn a new sport with ease and to excel rapidly. Through the Snowpass Program and on-mountain experience, students can see the lessons of their 4th & 5th grade science studies in action (such as water resources at work, animal predator/prey relationships, geology structure, and the physics of lift mechanics). Also, ski resorts are a part of Pennsylvania history.
How it Works
- Include or upload a copy of the child’s 4th or 5th Grade report card, school ID or any other document verifying school grade (last year’s final report card can also be submitted as grade verification too.)
- Include a 2" x 1½" color photo of child (upload or with printed applications, please PRINT child’s name on back side of photo.)
- include a $35 non-refundable processing fee per child if received prior to December 1. December 1 and after the processing fee is $40. We accept Mastercard and Visa online or checks mailed with an application.
- Make checks payable to: Pennsylvania Ski Areas Association or PSAA.
- EXPEDITED processing time = 5 to 7 business days from the time the PSAA office receives your Snowpass application regardless of form of submission .