About Camelback Mountain Resort
As the largest area for winter fun in the Pocono Mountains, Camelback boasts an impressive array of groomers and bumps, steeps and progressive terrain parks. A massive arsenal of over 1250 snow guns provide 100% snowmaking across all 167 acres of terrain.
34 wide and varied trails are all lit for exceptional night skiing and riding, a network of 15 lifts provides efficient uphill service. Two strategically-placed detachable quads are the workhorses of the system. Their popularity often leaves nearby conventional chairs with conveniently short lines. With a relatively short distance to the top the difference between a long wait for a fast lift or a short (or non-existent) wait for a slower lift is such that the regular lift option becomes attractive. Camelback also offers one lift just for our Terrain Park also ensures shorter lift lines.
We are now the biggest Snowtubing Park in the Country! What does that mean for you? More time on the snow! With 38 Lanes and 2 Conveyor lifts you can more time tubing and smiling and less time climbing.
We have single and double tubes so you can race with your brothers and sisters to see who can reach the bottom first and then jump on the magic carpet conveyor walkways that will carry you and your tube back to the top of the hill!
Camelback will guarantee that you can snowtube on a weekend/holiday if you arrive at 9:00 A.M.
Minimum Height Requirements
- 33" to 43" Double tube only w/ parent
- Single/Double Tubes: 44" and up
- 3 open-to-close lower mountain lift tickets
- 3 open-to-close rental equipment packages ski or snowboard
- Three 90 minute group lessons with access to up to 4 learning slopes and lifts
- Plus your passport to winter fun, chock full of money saving coupons.
- Free CamelCard upon completion packed with extra savings
- From Learn To Turn to riding rails, bumps and steeps you’ll learn from the best in the business
- Offered every day with discount time slots at 9am and 3pm to 6pm
- 90 minute lesson plans offered all day and evening
- Every lesson grouped by age and skill set
- Gain confidence every step of the way
- Camelback Mountain Resort: Well spring is back and the weather this weekend looks awesome! Come out and play at the Adventure park this weekend, take a ride on the Mountain Coasters and on Saturday you can watch the CMC race! Yes, that is still some snow on Marjie's, there is still some snow on Raceway and Rhodo too! 5 days ago
- Camelback Mountain Resort: Yes it did snow in the Pocono's on Monday afternoon, but it was just a teaser, lol. Don't forget the Camelback Mountain Adventures is open weekends, Civilian Military Combine is coming again this Saturday and Camelbeach Mountain Waterpark is opening on May 25th! We are also busy planning next winter as well! 6 days ago
At the Ski & Snowboard School of Camelback you’ll encounter over 250 of the most talented and inspiring teachers who are dedicated to sharing their passion of this energizing winter sport. We know that the better you get, the more fun you’ll have and we’re ready to guide you on this learning adventure.
Kids Learning Center—Led by passionate instructors this enthusiastic skiing and snowboarding instruction is designed around animated terrain for kids ages 3 through 12. Children will return Stoked On Snow Sliding no matter if they ride 2 sticks or 1.
The ever popular Explorer program is the best Learn To Turn value for the beginner skier/rider ages 6 and up.
One-on-one attention that produces fast, fun results and focuses on what you want to learn.
Small groups at the same level allow for lots of individual attention to hone and polish your skill.
More than half the terrain is ego-boosting green circle territory featuring wide, groomed boulevards with fine views into the valley below. Those just learning to ski or snowboard have almost 11 acres all to themselves. Intermediates have fewer choices but they are invariably good. Trails like The Pharaoh and The Dromedary have a definite New England feel to them. The intermediate terrain in particular skis and rides bigger than you'd expect from 800 feet of vertical.
The half dozen black diamond trails each boast at least one good pitch but despite excellent design (a hallmark of all Camelback's trails) seem to segue all too quickly into intermediate lower halves.
Camelback devotes plenty of space for Terrain Parks. The CBK Terrain is serviced by its own lift, The Glen Lift, and can only be accessed with a Park Pass. The Park is packed with nice jump lines, cutting-edge, rails, boxes and bonks for shredding snowboarders and freeskiers. CBK Park will also offer a small rail garden to be used by beginners “groms” as a stepping stone to the progression park. Camelback also offers an Air Bag, a truly exciting addition to our CBK family of action sports. The Air Bag is a 50’X50’ inflatable stunt bag that allows anyone, young or old, to hit a jump and try all the aerial tricks you always wanted to, and ensures a completely soft landing, no matter how you land. All of the terrain and the rest of the mountain are lit for night operations.
A well-developed base area complete with a clock tower and three day lodges offers all services and amenities. Camelback offers 7 base area eateries and one positioned at the summit serving all the favorites; BBQ, Chinese, Italian, Sushi, fresh salads, carving and pasta stations and pub fare. Well known for friendly guests, even friendlier staff and the best in live entertainment at the Thirsty Camel and Glen Lodge, Camelback has something to offer for everyone for Winter Fun.
Vertical: 800 feet
Trails: 34 total; all are lighted for night skiing
* 9% Expert
* 26% Intermediate
* 26% Novice
* 39% Beginner
Lifts: 15 total
* 2 high-speed detachable quad chairlifts
* 3 triple chairlifts
* 6 double chairlifts
* 1 SunKid surface lift
* 3 magic carpets (2 for tubing)
Current Press Release: More info >>
LEARN TO SKI AND SNOWBOARD MONTH AND BRING A FRIEND OFFERS >>
Check out our Daily Specials. More info >>
About Camelbeach Mountain Waterpark
When the snow melts away, one of the biggest waterparks in the northeast is revealed. With over 35+ rides and slides, Camelbeach Mountain waterpark is a must-splash attraction for people of all ages.
Visit Camelbeach Mountain Waterpark for more information
About CBK Mountain Adventures
This Spring Camelback Mountain Resort will also unveil a 3500’ foot Zip Flyer. Soar from the summit to the base of the mountain at 60mph, as well as a 3200’ foot steel-track Mountain Coaster, the only one of its kind in the Pocono Mountains. The zip flyer and mountain coaster will be open year-round; and round out the additions that are sure to create lots of smiles and memories!
Treetop Adventure Courses
4000' Twin Zip Flyer
4500' Mountain Coaster
Mountain Segway Tours
Twin 1000' Ziplines
Visit CBK Mountain Adventures for more information